Tuesday 31 July 2012

2012 Friendship Day Special SMS & Text Messages


Friendship Day (August 5) is round the corner and everyone want to make this love day memorable. While you are searching for the perfect way to make your friends feel special, you must know that nothing beats the midnight SMS. Here we are presenting wide collection of interesting Friendship SMS, Friendship Text Messages and Free SMS Quotes for Friendship Day 2012. Go ahead and pick the perfect one for your dear friends.

SMS Messages: 1

Ae dost tere dosti ke liye duniya chod denge hum,
Teri taraf aaye har toofaan ko mod denge hum,
Lekeen tune jo saath choda hamara,
Kasam se tere bina mar jaayege hum…

SMS Messages: 2

Palbhar mein toot jaye wo kasam nahi,
Dost ko bhul jaye wo hum nahi,
Tum hume bhool jao is baat mein dum nahi,
Kyon ki tum hame bhul jao itne bure hum nahi.

SMS Messages: 3

Agar kal hum nahi bhi rahe,
Hamari yaadein sada rahengi.
Sirf nazare uthake chaand ko dekhna,
Hamari Dosti ki tasvir waha bani rahegi…

SMS Messages: 4

Teri Dosti ne bahut kuch sikha diya
meri khamosh duniya ko jaise hasa diya
karzdar hu mein khuda ka…
jisne mujhe aap jaise Dost se mila diya…

SMS Messages: 5

In my entire life I learned how…
to smile, to be happy,
to love, to be honest,
to do handwork,
to be faithful and
to forgive but I couldn’t
learn how.. to stop remembering
you my friend.
Happy friendship day…

SMS Messages: 6

A friend always gives hope when our life is low,
a friend is a place when you have
nowhere to go, a friend is faithful,
a friend is helpful. A friend is precious,
if a friend is like you..……
Happy friendship day buddy…

SMS Messages: 7

If friends were the flowers I
would have not picked you up!!!!
I’ll let you grow in my beautiful garden &
cultivate you with my full of love and care.
So just that I can keep you as my
friend forever and ever!!
Wish you a happy friendship day……..

SMS Messages: 8

Kon kehta hai dost ki tumse humari judaai hogi,
yeh afwaah zroor kissi dushman ne udaayi hogi,
shaan se rahenge tumahre dil mein hum,
itne dino mein kuch to jagah bnayi hogi…

SMS Messages: 9

Jo dil ke karib hi nahi saanso me base ho,
Dost sache agar sath ho to roya nahi karte.
Jo ho jeene ki wajah vo har pal yaad aate hai,
Gum me bhi sukun de ese doston ko khoya nahi karte…

SMS Messages: 10

Kashish dil ki har cheez bhula deti hai,
Band aakhon mein bhi sapne saja deti hai,
Sapno ki duniya jarur rakhna dost,
Kyun ki hakikat to aksar logo ko rula deti hai…

5 comments:

  1. Friends are very special people in our lives so I am sending my friends a special friendship messages to let them know how much I care for them. I might use some of your samples. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo admin thnx for this article, awesome collection of friendship day sms

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's really very nice..

    Friendship Day 2014 Quotes To Make Your Friendship Worthwhile.

    More Info

    http://www.happyfriendshipdaysms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very nice..

    thank u so much….


    www.ggroupall.blogspot.com

    ggroupall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete